Тур Rolling Stones 2008 ... слухи

Модераторы: AlexGB, shattered

Тур Rolling Stones 2008 ... слухи

Сообщение AlexGB » 28-08, 22:57

http://www.iorr.org/news.htm

Aug 26: More shows next year
The Stones will keep touring next year. The details of the tour are not known yet, but rumours are saying they will do India in February, also shows in Dubai and Bangkok, probably other cities in the East as well, then returning to North America to back up the release of the movie "Shine A Light" in April.
Последний раз редактировалось AlexGB 12-01, 18:41, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
AlexGB

Ph.D
Ph.D

Сообщение lesha » 28-08, 23:09

ВСЕ В БАНГКОГ!
lesha

знаток
знаток

Сообщение Veverka » 29-08, 22:12

а почему не в Дубай ??? там тож красиво !
и вообще я уже решила , если будет хоть где-ндь - еду !!!
Veverka

знаток
знаток

Сообщение AlexGB » 29-08, 23:39

Veverka

В Дубай наверное авиабилет дешевле выйдет,
но не знаю, какая там будет атмосфера на концерте :roll:
Если он конечно случится, так как слухи о выступлении там уже несколько раз всплывали но до концерта не доходило.
AlexGB

Ph.D
Ph.D

Сообщение lesha » 30-08, 15:30

Veverka писал(а):а почему не в Дубай ??? там тож красиво !
и вообще я уже решила , если будет хоть где-ндь - еду !!!

я думаю цены для нефтянников из дубаи будут как на верблюзжьи бега :wink:
lesha

знаток
знаток

Сообщение AlexGB » 12-09, 21:41

В венесуэльской прессе появилась информация о планируемом концерте Rolling Stones в Каракасе (столице страны) в марте 2008-го.

Называются возможные площадки выступления:
La Carlota Airport Site или Caracas University Stadium.

http://www.iorr.org/talk/read.php?1,802638

http://elobservador.rctv.net/Noticias/V ... 35&Tipo=29

http://oidossucios.com/noticias/?id=848
AlexGB

Ph.D
Ph.D

Сообщение AlexGB » 29-09, 11:49

http://www.iorr.org/mick/mick07.htm

The Times interview
LONDON (AFP) - Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger said the band would keep rocking on so long as it's fun and people still want to see them, in an interview published Friday.

The Stones, who played their first gig back in 1962, have just completed another mammoth tour, this time a two-year trip round the world ending in London in August.

Singer Jagger is 64, drummer Charlie Watts is 66, while guitarists Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood are 63 and 60 respectively.

But the question of how long they can keep rocking for is "a function of many things," Jagger told The Times.

"If you still enjoy what you are doing, and the audience still enjoy coming, then it's a two-way street. Beyond that, 'how long' is a crystal-ball question."

Jagger said the giant rock band had been through some rough patches, especially in the 1980s.

"It is like any office, if you like, or like always being on a committee," the singer said.

"If you are together for a long time, it is inevitable that you go through ups and downs, and there are many times when you can break up."
AlexGB

Ph.D
Ph.D

Сообщение AlexGB » 28-10, 16:06

Oct 28: The Rolling Stones to tour Asia soon
Mick Jagger is confirming the Rolling Stones are planning to do a big tour in Asia soon. Mick says there is a demand for shows in Delhi and Kolkata, India. Also, they are looking into more shows in Japan.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Indi ... 496192.cms

'T20 interesting, but I like Tests'
28 Oct 2007, 0247 hrs IST,TNN

SMS NEWS to 58888 for latest updates
Sir Michael Phillip 'Mick' Jagger is indefatigable at 64. As a special guest of Maharaja Gaj Singh II, Jagger is in Jodhpur to attend the Rajasthan International Folk Festival organised by the Jaipur Virasat Foundation. The lean and fit iconic star of the Rolling Stones shares some light moments in an exclusive interview with Meenakshi Sinha

What brings you to India?

I’m on a holiday as I finished a Rolling Stones tour in August-end. We were on the road for almost two years. But more than me, it’s my daughter Jade who has been coming to India a lot as she’s doing jewellery design from here. I brought her here first when she was seven.

How’s the experience been?

Exhilarating! The (Mehrangarh) fort looks so magnificent and vibrant. Such festivals give a great platform to folk artists. Many musicians from America, England and other parts are giving a lot of their time, which is inspiring.

What do you think of the folk music of India?

I listen to a lot of it. I feel much of classical music is inspired from folk music. India is such a vast and changing country. Europeans, and especially Americans, think that countries like India never change. But that is not true.

Countries like England which saw fast development in the 19th century also witnessed the disappearance of folk music. I fear this can happen anywhere, quickly. The only exception was Ireland which kept alive a vibrant folk music culture.

What about music from Bollywood?

I hear a lot of it in England. Much of film music in India is based on folk music. Our music like Blues is also based on folk with synthesis of simple melodies.

You are the oldest band still performing. When will you do an India tour?

We have some very good offers, but we want to do it as part of a tour of Asia. When we played in Bangalore and Mumbai, we didn’t play in Delhi and Kolkata. We would love to do that now, as there’s great demand. Hopefully, we will announce a big Asia tour soon, which might include Japan.

You are a great cricket fan. What do you think of T20?

It is an interesting concept, but I also like test cricket. This is not to say that I am a purist (laughs). The T20 tournament was fun. I saw the India-Australia match. As it was the first time, it was quaint. I think England didn’t put the right team for T20 and structured it the wrong way. India picked the best one-day players.

There’s a buzz that Rolling Stones magazine is coming to India.

It will be coming soon. But it will be different from the American Rolling Stones magazine as it will concentrate on Indian music and the Indian scene. India is a vast market that people would like to take advantage of.

How would you compare the music of 1960s and 1970s with today’s?

There are many similarities. Young people today find it easy to get into bands. That was true in the 1960s also. When you are young, you would rather be in a band than be a singer writing songs. In India, I feel there are no pure rock bands, unlike in the West, where every year you have a new teenage crop coming up.

You have been an astute businessman and started your own company before anyone else. How do you combine the roles of singer and businessman?

I find business dull and boring. I am a musician first. Most artists don’t really want to be bothered with business. For a businessman, making deals is fun. For me, singing and writing songs is fun. But, I have to do some business as it’s a necessity, so I try to keep it at a minimal level.

What inspires you to write songs?

Many things. Basically human relationships, man-woman ties, human emotions, observations on social lives...

What album are you working on?

I am not working on anything in particular now. I am just going to write songs for a couple of months. I have also produced a movie called ‘The Women’. It’s all about women and has only women acting in it. It is a remake of the 1939 classic comedy by the same title. Rolling Stones also has a concert movie by Martin Scorsese, which we have finished editing.

Your observations on India?

You see many cultures living side-by-side here. An intriguing scene was in Agra where I saw a guy with his camel cart peering inside a shopping mall.

meenakshi.sinha@timesgroup.com

Здесь обсуждение:
http://www.iorr.org/talk/read.php?1,825952
AlexGB

Ph.D
Ph.D

Сообщение AlexGB » 12-01, 18:19

Ну видимо пока не обязательно, рваться в Банкок, Мумбай или Катар какой-нибудь, к сожалению пока отдых :cry:

Jan 11: The Rolling Stones tour rumours
The rumoured Stones tour in Asia may have been postponed until next year. Still, the Stones might do some shows in America during the sprint, but at this stage no official news are available regarding the Rolling Stones touring plans.

AlexGB

Ph.D
Ph.D

Сообщение sergey rolling stones » 13-01, 22:49

Я буду и так в Марте в Банкоке. По моей инфе они будут там в конце марта.
I can't get no SATISFACTION
sergey rolling stones

знаток
знаток

Вернуться в Новости!