Варшавский концерт Stones 25 июля.

Модераторы: AlexGB, shattered

Голосование, сторона Кита или сторона Ронни:) 25 июля

Опрос закончился 30-05, 13:02

сторона Кита
38%
сторона Ронни
8%
Главное, вместе со всей компанией, (куда будут доступны билеты)
31%
Не еду:(
23%

Всего голосов : 13

Сообщение AlexGB » 27-07, 14:00

Да, мои ожидания к концерту были превышены,
FANTASTIC!!

Betsy

Фото сам еще не разглядывал нормально, может что и получилось:)
AlexGB

Ph.D
Ph.D

Сообщение Veverka » 27-07, 19:14

Veverka

знаток
знаток

Сообщение Alkoid » 27-07, 22:26

Концерт суперский. Впечатления самые лучшие. Очень культурная публика. Программа правда урезана на одну песню. Зато я лично получил огромный подарок в виде LOVE IS STRONG. За что им низкий поклон. Они её и в Брно играли также. Там мне сказали было много поляков, т.к. цены на билеты ниже Варшавских.
Было несколько комичных моментов, вроде парня выскочевшего на сцену в метре от меня. Или лопнувшие на Мике брюки. Ещё медиаторы и окурки летели в толпу почти после каждой песни. Пару таких сувениров достались людям которые стояли рядом со мной.
Меня немного контузило взрывом перед Brown Sugar. Говорят что ударная волна и за 50 метров чувствовалась.
Кейт выглядел великолепно. Был очень доволен собой, часто подходил к краю сцены, улыбался и наблюдал с удовольствием на то как люди смотрят на него во все глаза. Играл хорошо.
Короче было на что посмотреть и на чём оторваться. Хотелось бы ещё конечно, но YCAGWYW.
Alkoid

знаток
знаток

Сообщение Sergiy » 30-07, 13:54

не, Варшава рулит. До сих пор отхожу. Публика отработала суперски. Особенно порадовало когда довольно слаженно начали петь Хеппи Бездей Мику. Заметил некоторый парадокс, может кто не согласится. В Питере роллинги отыграли круче, но публика, откровенно говоря, никакая. А в Варшаве чуть хуже выступление, но приветствовалось больше. В Питере такое ощущуение было, что люди отдали деньги за концерт и пришли понаблюдать, не отдавая отчет, что они сами активные его участники.
Лично от себя - респект польской публике!
it's only rolling stones, but i like it
Sergiy

эксперт
эксперт

Сообщение Teaser » 30-07, 14:07

Sergiy
Это вообще, как я заметила, проблема российской публики: на Ози было то же самое. Правда, говорят, Металлику приняли просто беспрецедентно. Наша зона, кстати, в большинстве своем раскачалась только на Мисс ю, а до этого почти все стояли столбами, хотя я и парень рядом орали вместе (до сих пор говорю с трудом). Но нашу зону оправдывает то, что очень уж тесно было, даже рукой пошевелить было сложно.
Teaser

эксперт
эксперт

Сообщение Veverka » 02-08, 10:25

вот немного видео из того что мы наснимали в Варшаве:
- "Satisfaction"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnQ32xcFeeI
- "Honky Tonk Women".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqJvcansLbo
выкладываю по просьбе Сергея )))))
Veverka

знаток
знаток

Сообщение AlexGB » 08-08, 22:26

Из Chuck’s Tour Diary (дневника кейбордиста Stones):

Afterwards we were hustled off to the airport and flew on to Warsaw, arriving about 2am at the Hyatt Regency hotel. We were pretty beat up by then and had no trouble slipping away into our dreams.

7 23, 24
The accommodations at the Hyatt were ok, if not brilliant. The good news was that we had two rooms in a corner of the hotel, giving us a bit of space. The bad news was that (as is often the case in some of these hotels), the furniture in the sitting room was not terribly functional. It always amazes us to get to some of these supposedly 4 and 5 star digs and have a sofa that is either too small to lay fully out on (and thus make good use of) or that is shaped in a way that makes it uncomfortable….like bad pillows or cushions, or sharp features on the arms that disallow a reasonable position for real relaxation. And often times the tables are not what they should be, or the accompanying chairs. Or the curtains perhaps not heavy enough to keep the sunlight out of the room when you want to sleep late. Our beds and pillows also often leave something to be desired. It makes you wonder if the people that design these things ever really travel and live the kind of lives that we do. Actually, they should hire us to give them advice….we could no doubt shed some light on these matters for them! It doesn’t take a whole lot to figure most of it out, but apparently they either don’t get it or don’t care. In any case, this was perhaps not one of the worst offending rooms that we’ve stayed in, but certainly not one of the better thought out either.
We got up around 10:30 and I made coffee. Rose Lane was up just a little bit after I was and joined me in the sitting room. We did the usual for a while…emails and watching the news. Then we decided to go out and explore some. We were in Warsaw back in ‘98 on the “…Babylon” tour and we had Ashley with us at the time. We didn’t play in the city that time….but stayed here to play in Katowice, a couple of hours away. We remembered going to the old town which we liked…and decided we’d start by going there. Of course Warsaw is one of the cities that has been bombed and otherwise destroyed several times throughout it’s history….and even though the call the area “Old Town”, it has been largely rebuilt to recreate the original look.

Still, they have done quite a good job of it, and it has a wonderful look and vibe to it. In the center is a very large square with lots of shops and restaurants. The streets are all stone, and there are lots of tables with umbrellas scattered around that are part of various restaurants, so you can sit and enjoy the outdoors. We chose one of these and ordered lunch, enjoying the scene while we tried a couple of different local soups. There is a fountain in the center and a few vendors here and there…mostly selling art….and there was on guy with a big musical grinder cart all dressed up in historic garb doing his thing. We walked around and popped in and out of some of the shops….Amber jewelry is one of the things that Poland is known for, and there are many shops dedicated to that. We wound up buying a necklace for Rose Lane and a present for my sister Judy, who has a birthday in August. We recognized a restaurant that we had been to when we were here before that we liked…and took cards from it so we could try it out again during the next couple of days. It’s called ???

We piddled around for a good couple of hours, then walked out of the Old Town to a street that the concierge had told us about that had more contemporary shops. Again we popped in and out of several places, but other than a few scarves that Rose Lane bought in an Indian store, we only looked. We did stop for a cappuccino at a cafe, and eventually caught a cab back to the hotel. In the room we took some down time, reading and getting back on the computer some. Finally we called to make reservations for dinner…not in the Old City, but at a place called Belvederen which was in the big park just opposite our hotel.
The concierge gave us some sketchy directions how to walk there….and while it sounded simple, it was a bit nebulous and we wound up walking way out of the way to get there….it should have taken us about 7 minutes or so, but we walked for about 35 or 40. Anyway, we finally found it. It was a beautiful place, and we were seated in a glass extension of the main building. The food and service were very good, and the setting relaxing and soothing. The sun was setting as we dined, making it even more enjoyable. We noticed that Ronnie Wood and his group were there on the inside of the place, and no doubt they enjoyed their experience there as well.
We asked and were told the proper way to get back to the hotel, and it was a much shorter walk back! That closed out the day…
The next day was also a day off, and we took advantage to rest and not hurry anywhere. After a lazy morning I finally went out for a run in the big park across from our hotel. It started out fine, but just as I had done a week or so ago, I again strained a muscle in my left calf. I stopped as soon as I felt it, knowing that I had screwed up by trying to run before it healed up properly. But it wasn’t too bad, and I walked back to the hotel before I aggravated it any further.

7/25

Time to get back to our jobs today….a couple of days off were fine, but I think we were all ready to get back on the stage. I spent time on communications and went to the gym to do some weight work before going down to the venue. We were playing at a place called the Slizewiec Hippodrome, which is an old horse racing track. I don’t know if they still have races there or not, but it seemed that the track was somewhat kept in tact. It was a huge facility, and we only took up about a fourth or so of it, even though we were to have a very large crowd of about forty thousand or so. I had noticed in the past couple of days that the flags all around town were at half mast and wondered why. I found out when I went to do the set list with Mick. He looked at it and saw “Sympathy…” in the usual place and said…“…Oh, no one told you?”….“About what?”, I replied. He proceeded to tell me that there had been a terrible accident in the Alps of France where some 26 Polish people were killed in a bus crash. They were on some sort of holy pilgrimage….and were returning from the shrine of Notre-Dame-de-la-Salette, about 40 kilometers (25 miles) south of Grenoble.
Officials from Poland’s Foreign Ministry said there were 51 people on board the bus. French media was reporting that between 50-60 people were on board. So someone in authority had spoken to Michael Cohl and had requested that we not play “Sympathy…” as it had some connotations about death and they asked us to respect the period of mourning they were observing. Of course we complied and took it out of the set. It still wound up being a fairly standard offering….and while I understand Mick’s feelings that when we play these places that we never or rarely have played before we should play a lot of well known songs, I and many other members of the band are growing weary of the repetitive presentations. Anyway, we put on a good show and even though it rained a bit, no one was bothered by it.

Rosie and I dealt with the inevitable packing back at the hotel as we were leaving for St. Petersburg the next day. We had enjoyed our stay in Warsaw…it’s really a beautiful and unique city…but we also have been really looking forward to St. Petersburg. So we packed up and set our bags near the door for the morning collection and headed to bed.

http://www.chuckleavell.com/_blog/?p=431#respond
AlexGB

Ph.D
Ph.D

Сообщение Sergiy » 13-08, 16:52

в дневнике Стива Харли есть воспоминания о Варшаве и Питере
http://www.steveharley.com/diary.html#070807
it's only rolling stones, but i like it
Sergiy

эксперт
эксперт

Сообщение Betsy » 14-08, 11:45

AlexGB писал(а):Still, they have done quite a good job of it, and it has a wonderful look and vibe to it. In the center is a very large square with lots of shops and restaurants. The streets are all stone, and there are lots of tables with umbrellas scattered around that are part of various restaurants, so you can sit and enjoy the outdoors. We chose one of these and ordered lunch, enjoying the scene while we tried a couple of different local soups. There is a fountain in the center and a few vendors here and there…mostly selling art….and there was on guy with a big musical grinder cart all dressed up in historic garb doing his thing. We walked around and popped in and out of some of the shops….Amber jewelry is one of the things that Poland is known for, and there are many shops dedicated to that. We wound up buying a necklace for Rose Lane and a present for my sister Judy, who has a birthday in August. We recognized a restaurant that we had been to when we were here before that we liked…and took cards from it so we could try it out again during the next couple of days. It’s called ???

Я встретила Тима Райса в одном из ресторанчиков в Старом городе. А затем их была целая толпа уже в другом ресторанчике как раз на той площади с фонтаном :)
SHE'LL BE WILD YOU KNOW A ROCK-N-ROLL CHILD...
Betsy

знаток
знаток

Пред.

Вернуться в Новости!